Our attorneys have exceptional knowledge and extensive experience in conducting complex legal analyses of enterprises. In particular:
- we have extensive experience, and we are able to comprehensively organize and conduct due diligence processes for both sellers and buyers,
- we have organised and conducted numerous due diligence processes as part of M&A transactions and while preparing prospectuses,
- we emphasise the practical aspect of our opinions, presenting the results of the due diligence process, the identified risks, and the recommendations intended to enable or facilitate the implementation of a given project to eliminate or reduce legal risks in a clear and transparent manner.
We have conducted a total of several hundred comprehensive due diligence processes concerning the following industries, among others:
- electronic payments,
- finance, including lending and leasing companies,
- medical services,
- private security,
- cash management,
- manufacturing, including the production of fittings, packaging, glass products, and carpets,
- transport and logistics,
- property development,
- asset management and mutual funds.