MFW’s lawyers have extensive and unique experience in the matters concerning the regulations of the financial market, in particular the capital one.
Our expertise and experience include, among others:
- assisting in the drafting and amending of the internal regulations of the financial institutions, including adapting these to new Polish and European regulations,
- advising on the matters related to the performance of disclosure obligations of the public companies, shareholders and members of the corporate bodies,
- advising on compliance of the financial institutions’ activities with the applicable laws and regulations and on the proper performance of the internal functions by these entities (e.g. supervising the compliance of their activities with the applicable laws and regulations, internal audit),
- providing support in acquiring the majority stakes in public companies, including the mandatory and voluntary public tenders,
- providing services to brokerage houses and investment fund managers,
- advising on acquisitions of financial institutions,
- representing clients before the competent authorities in connection with the filing of the relevant notifications as well as the obligation to obtain the required approvals,
- providing advice to the investment fund managers and investment firms, including, among others, supporting them in obtaining the required authorisations, drafting the necessary internal regulations and providing ongoing advice with respect to their activities, including representing them in contacts and disputes both with the supervisory authorities and with clients; and
- representing clients in dealings with the financial market institutions (the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, the Warsaw Stock Exchange, the National Depository for Securities), supervisory authorities and clients.