At MFW Fiałek, we offer comprehensive advisory services that facilitate the implementation of real estate projects. Our attorneys possess specialist knowledge and extensive experience, in particular in the field of real estate purchase and sale transactions and the implementation of real estate investment projects using joint venture structures.
We provide comprehensive services for all stages of real estate purchase and sale transactions, including:
- due diligence – we conduct comprehensive verification of the legal status of the real estate, taking into account the nature of the property and the business objectives of the transaction. As part of real estate due diligence, we prepare a report containing a concise list of identified issues and problems along with our recommendations,
- developing a structure for purchasing and selling real estate – based on the due diligence report, we develop the most advantageous method for acquiring or selling the real estate. As part of the transaction structure recommendations, we present the main assumptions for the real estate acquisition or sale agreements, taking into account the risks identified during due diligence and the appropriate structure of the real estate acquisition or sale process,
- preparing and negotiating transaction documentation – when preparing and negotiating real estate sale agreements, we take into account the results of due diligence with a particular emphasis on securing the buyer’s or seller’s interests. We support our clients at every stage of negotiations, both in terms of negotiation tactics and in order to develop the best possible transaction documentation,
- post-transaction support – at this stage, our support includes assistance in fulfilling all obligations related to the purchase or sale of the real estate, including information and registration obligations.
We also offer comprehensive advice on the implementation of projects based on joint venture structures. We support our clients in negotiating the terms of cooperation, joint implementation, and exit from the investment. Our services include:
- advice when developing an investment plan – we provide support in determining the investment structure, taking into account the business plan, budget, and investment schedule, as well as organising and conducting tender processes,
- conducting a legal analysis, which includes due diligence on the assets subject to the transaction and an analysis of the administrative requirements to be met before, during, and after the investment,
- preparing and negotiating an investment agreement, taking into account the project implementation plan and the complete documentation related to its implementation,
- establishing special purpose vehicle or vehicles (SPV), including registering the SPV and preparing its articles of association or charter,
- support in the basic phase of implementing the investment – our advisory services include support in implementing the provisions of the investment agreement, including, if necessary, renegotiating or amending the agreement in order to adapt it to unforeseen events during the implementation process,
- comprehensive support at the exit stage of the investment, after the project has been completed or the parties have chosen another form of cooperation.