At MFW Fiałek, our attorneys have exceptional knowledge and extensive experience in advising clients on acquisitions and other capital market transactions.
Our attorneys have completed numerous transactions that were innovative on the Polish market, including:
- the first acquisition of a company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE),
- the first hostile takeover,
- the first delisting of a company’s shares.
The law firm specialises in conducting capital market transactions, including:
- acquisitions of listed companies,
- calls to subscribe for the sale or exchange of shares in public companies,
- transactions to acquire significant blocks of shares in public companies,
- processes for selling large blocks of shares,
- accelerated bookbuilding (ABB) transactions,
- mergers, divisions, and restructuring of capital groups which include listed companies, or transactions with listed companies,
- delistings, public to private transactions (P2P).