We provide comprehensive legal advice to the entities seeking finance. We offer support in determining the optimal business financing structure and drafting the documents necessary to obtain it, including the issue documents (share or bond issues), documentation related to the granting of loans and establishing the appropriate security, as well as negotiating agreements with the banks.
We provide legal advice on various forms of finance and servicing the obtained finance, in particular:
- bank finance or bond issues,
- refinancing of bank and bond issues,
- restructuring of bank and bond issues,
- mezzanine finance,
- finance from private investors,
- share issues to inject equity into listed and unlisted companies,
- injecting equity to investments with the participation of bank finance,
- acquisition or project finance,
- establishing security,
- refinancing claim portfolios and claim portfolio transactions; and
- bank finance assumption and repayment (e.g. by way of subrogation).