Cookies policy and webside terms and conditions
1. COOKIES POLICY
- collecting statistical data on web traffic and the number of individual users visiting the website, as well as the manner in which users use the website content;
- adapting the website content to users’ devices;
- facilitating users’ use of the website by remembering their preferences and settings.
Below are instructions for changing the cookie settings in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy – select the right option here;
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy and security – select the right option here;
- Google Chrome: Menu > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site settings > Cookies – select the right option here;
- Opera: Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – here you can choose the appropriate option;
- Safari: Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies – select the right option here.
Please note that depending on the browser version you are using, the access path for the cookie settings may differ from that provided above. The above setting paths are examples and may not apply to all devices.
In addition, we would like to inform you that changing your cookie settings may affect your ability to use some features of the website.
2. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By navigating to the domain https://www.mfwfialek.com its subdomains, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- the law firm MFW FIAŁEK Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Mirosław Krzysztof Fiałek with its registered office in Warsaw (the Law Firm) has the exclusive right to the above website. All text content, logos, and images included in this website are trademarks and/or the property of the Law Firm or other persons. The use of these texts, signs, or images or their modification requires the prior written consent of the owner.
- The Law Firm does not guarantee the proper function of the server on which its website is located and shall not be responsible for any malfunction of the said server. The Law Firm shall make every effort to ensure that the information contained on the aforementioned website is always accessible and legible.
- The Law Firm reserves the right to change or update the information contained on the aforementioned website.
- The abovementioned website may link to other websites that are outside the Law Firm’s control. The Law Firm shall not be responsible for the content of other websites.
- the aforementioned website may give access to legal information, with the reservation that no text content constitutes legal advice.
- the terms and conditions set out above are governed by Polish law.
- when contacting the Law Firm via this website, please do not provide the Law Firm with any confidential information or information subject to any legal restrictions as to the transfer or use thereof.