MFW’s lawyers have unique expertise and extensive experience in advising on the matters related to trading in securities and other financial instruments.
Our expertise and experience include, among others:
- structuring transactions, including the first-ever ones on the Polish capital market,
- preparing and carrying out private placements and public offerings of securities, including initial public offerings (IPOs), with the admission of these securities to trading and procuring the dual listings,
- conducting the due diligence reviews of the issuers to identify the areas that may need to be brought into compliance with the applicable laws and regulations before the listing or public offering of the shares,
- drafting prospectuses, information memoranda and other offering documents,
- drafting and negotiating the agreements related to share offers, issue placement agreements and underwriting agreements,
- advising the issuers on fulfilling their disclosure obligations (preparing the company to performing its disclosure obligations as well as ongoing cooperation in this respect), including drafting the internal regulations and providing ongoing advice in this respect,
- providing comprehensive advice regarding the issuer’s status as a public company (listed company), including on inside information reporting; and
- advising on corporate governance, including drafting and updating the internal regulations and providing ongoing support in this respect.