At MFW Fiałek, our attorneys have exceptional knowledge and extensive experience in advising clients on trading securities and other financial instruments.
Our experience and competences include:
- structuring transactions, including transactions that were the first of their kind on the Polish capital market,
- preparing and conducting public and private offerings of securities, including initial public offerings of shares (IPO), including dual listings,
- preparing prospectuses, memoranda, and other offer documents, as well as informational documents,
- preparation and negotiating agreements related to share offers, offer placement, and underwriting,
- advice on information obligations (preparing the company to fulfil its information obligations, as well as ongoing support in this area), including preparing draft internal regulations and providing ongoing advice and support,
- comprehensive advice regarding the status of a public company (listed company),
- advice on corporate governance, including preparation draft internal regulations and providing ongoing advice and support.