MFW Fiałek advised minority shareholders of a company operating in the IT sector in connection with the execution of a minority shareholder’s option to sell a minority stake in the company as well as the execution of the earn-out.
The firm’s advisory included work connected with transaction, including key issues related to
- negotiations with the strategic investor and its advisors,
- discussions with group of ten minority shareholders,
- support in agreeing the disputed financial and legal matters,
- coordination of work of group of financial and litigation advisors, and
- negotiations related to the share sale agreement for the acquisition of minority shares by minority shareholders to the strategic investor.